Hey there everyone I have been working and playing around with NativeScript and I find it to be one framework to definitely have in your arsenal when it comes to hybrid mobile app development. I have put together a course on Udemy.com titled NativeScript JumpStart For Beginners which is a beginner level course to introduce you to NativeScript.
Get the Course on 50% discount Click here at only $10
Unlike Apache Cordova, NativeScript does not use a web-view to render and run your apps inside of it, it produces native apps for Android as well as IOS.
We will begin from scratch by downloading and installing NativeScript and setup our development environment for android development on windows.
We will learn some of the fundamental components and concepts of NativeScript and Move on to create a RSS feed reader as our Project for this course.
NativeScript works the same on windows, Mac or Linux operating systems.
You should not have any trouble taking this course if you wish to develop for IOS on a MAC.
For recording this course only windows operating system is used.
What are the requirements?
- A Macintosh computer is NOT required to participate in this course
- A Macintosh Computer Is Required If You Want To Build IOS Apps
- Any Good Code Editor Is A Must
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Create Native Mobile Apps In NativeScript For Android as well as IOS
- A Firm Understanding Of NativeScript And How It Works
What is the target audience?
- This Course Is For Absolute Beginners In Nativescript Someone Who Has Never Tried Out Nativescript
- This Course Is Not For Beginner Level Developers Who Do Not Know Coding Or Are New To Development